The Heavy Collective are thrilled to co-present a talk between Tony Cederteg, founder of the Antwerp-based publisher Libraryman and Emma Phillips of Perimeter Books at UTS (Sydney) later this month. The discussion will focus on the imprint’s publishing philosophies, outputs and aesthetic sensitivities, giving scope and insight into publishing as practice as well as photobook form and content.
Established in 2008, Libraryman is renowned for its impeccable production and refined design language. Libraryman’s back catalogue showcases photography that is both intimate and cinematic in reach. Each title places a consistent focus on the book as final form and destination.
Join us for this in-conversation event with Tony Cederteg and Emma Phillips from Perimeter Books, co-presented by UTS, Perimeter Books and The Heavy Collective.
Where: UTS Building 6, 702 – 730 Harris St. Level 4, Room 37
When: Tuesday 23rd October — 6–7.30pm
1. Gerry Johansson — Tyre Choice (2017)
2. Vincent Ferrané — Milky Way (2017)
3. Laura Coulson — Pleasing (2018)
4. Osamu Yokonami — Mizugi (2018)
5. Ron Jude — Vitreous China (2016)
6. Takashi Homma — A song For Windows (2016)
7. Osma Harvilahti — Ethiopia (2018)
8. Mansur Gavriel — LA Flower Market (2017)
9. Viviane Sassen — Die Son Sien Alles (2012)