As Paper Journal prepares to go to print with their first issue, they’ve announced details of a follow up publication, a submission drawn photobook which will spotlight the work of 4 photographers. Each photographer will be chosen during their online call out, which runs for 3 weeks from 18 June – 6 July. They’re looking for newly completed projects, from new and emerging photographers who are shaping photography today in portraiture, documentary and still life. There’s little time left, if this is you visit paper-journal.com for submission guidelines and more information.
Paper Journal photobook is proudly supported by Blurb.
1. Stig de Block, from the series 96 Hours in Tokyo
2. Bärbel Praun, from the series Impermanent Sculptures (of indestructible objects)
3. Akasha Rabut, from the series Southern Riderz
4. Sam Forsyth-Gray, from the series On The Sea Stands A Rock
5. James Bugg, from the series The Pines