We are thrilled to announce the launch of The Reservoir, a new joint project between The Ones We Love, Mossless and The Heavy Collective, bringing together independent writers, photographers and publishers from around the world to talk about photography and the current sociopolitical climate. New conversations are published every season. Contributions are welcomed. Find us at thereservoir.net and on instagram @thereservoirquarterly.
Issue I features: Sasha Phyars-Burgess, Juan Madrid, Stacy Kranitz, Rory Mulligan, Nich Hance McElroy, Kathryn Harrison, Anna Shimshak, David Kasnic, Martha Freeman, Elle Perez, Mo Costello, Aubrey Trinnaman and Cengiz Yar.
- 1. Bodies like these: The Counter-Archive of Elle Pérez.
- 2. Kathryn Harrison, Untitled, Sarasota, Florida, 2017.
- 3. Sasha Phyars-Burgess, All White Party I, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2016.
- 4. David Kasnic, Israel, looking into Alpha & Omega, 2017.
- 5. Rory Mulligan, Markus, 2009.
- 6. Stacy Kranitz, untitled, Idle de Jean Charles, Louisiana, 2010.
- 7. Rory Mulligan, Markus, 2009.