1. a road enabling motorists to avoid a city or other heavy traffic points or to drive around an obstruction.
4. a surgical procedure in which a diseased or obstructed hollow organ is temporarily or permanently circumvented.
2. an airship
4. Anatomy, Zoology. A tube or duct, as an artery or vein, containing or conveying blood or some other body fluid.
noun, plural – arteries
1. Anatomy. A blood vessel that conveys blood from the heart to any part of the body.
2. a main channel or highway, especially of a connected system with many branches.
Tommy Keith (b. 1993) is a photographer and filmmaker from Port Sydney, Ontario and holds a BFA in Film Production from Concordia University. He is a 2017 recipient of the Magenta Foundation Flash Forward Award and is currently based in Toronto, ON. Definitions from www.dictionary.com. See more of Tommy Keith’s work — Website / Instagram.